Thursday 14 June 2012

Father's Day Card - Buttons & Hemp Cord

This week I've been making cards using buttons and hemp cord. When I popped into The Range this week, I couldn't resist buying some craft supplies. You may of seen the new Docrafts Boofle range that came out recently, which has some lovely papers and stamps. They also do a large bag of mixed buttons for £3. I thought this was very good value for money, as the buttons will last ages, and there were lots of colours and sizes to choose from. The first card I made is a Father's Day card for my Father-in-law. The key stamp is from Papermania Urban stamps. The second card was for a Birthday card for a friend of my daughter. Again I used some of the Boofle buttons and hemp cord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for all your comments, I really do appreciate them.

Melanie 0:)